[wellylug] The Movie of the Month

David Murray newslists at electronincantation.net.nz
Thu Mar 2 10:19:26 NZDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 09:49 +1300, Bret Comstock Waldow wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:16, David Murray wrote:
>
> > Whatever means you choose to do a public screening of a copyrighted
> > film, you will need to get permission to screen it.
>
> If it's screened at a Wellylug meeting, I'm not sure it's a public screening.

I suppose if it's viewable exclusively by members only in a
closed/private session that the general public cannot gain access to,
then it won't be public - I suppose.

Maybe there ARE some benefits to be had from membership. :o)

However, IANAL.

BTW, Bret, your PGP signature on the server expired about two weeks ago,
and the replacement is not there yet.

Cheers

David Murray