[wellylug] The Movie of the Month

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jedolinux.com
Thu Mar 2 14:55:30 NZDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 14:29 +1300, Timothy Goddard wrote:
> Seriously, this is a pretty vague definition, and nobody would be likely
> to bring a case against a small group for showing it at a meeting.
> Technically they may be able to, but they won't because it simply isn't
> worth it.

you might be surprised. There are some real ***holes out there who
would. (RIAA comes to mind.)

>  An installfest might be another matter.

if we did do this, I would just ask the director, as he is supposed to
be okay with this sort of thing, providing you ask.

--
Jethro Carr

www.jethrocarr.jedolinux.com
www.jethrocarr.jedolinux.com/index.php?page=cv/cv.php