[wellylug] Firefox image problem

Persian persian13 at ihug.co.nz
Sun May 28 22:07:17 NZST 2006

Hi David

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 05:50:34 +1200, David Antliff wrote:
> Persian wrote:
> >My partner increased my cache size, what should it be?
>
> As big or as small as you want, really. I leave mine at default.
>
> Do you have any third-party plugins (Extensions) installed?

Not as far as I know, someone installed Ubuntu earlier this year.
I have a few other browser problems that I cannot solve.

> If you right-click on an image and grab the actual image location (which
> itself is a URL) and try opening that directly, does that work?

Sorry I don't understand this as there is no image to right click on.
If the picture has worked, ie loaded then I can open the image in a new window.
Problem is most times I choose an item on Trademe there is no image displayed
on the auction, just the words 'click to enlarge' and I cannot right click this.

thanks a lot
Lyndsay

--

"As long as people will shed the blood of innocent creatures there can be no
peace, no liberty, no harmony between people. Slaughter and justice cannot

"Atrocities are not less atrocities when they occur in laboratories and are
called medical research" - George Bernard Shaw

'The question is not, can they reason?  Nor can they talk?  But can they suffer?
Jeremy Bentham.