[wellylug] Firefox and thunderbird issues

steve at twininstallations.co.nz steve at twininstallations.co.nz
Mon May 29 12:40:49 NZST 2006

I have just installed SUSE 10.1 and it all appears much better than
Xandros however I am having problems using Firefox and thunderbird.
Both appear as if they have no internet connection yet Konqueror is
working fine. Both just seem to keep search for either email or a
webpage without coming up with an error. Firefox came with SUSE so its
not an installation problem I would hope, I did install thunderbird
myself so it could be something I have done.

Any ideas on how to solve this as? I dont mind using Konqueror as it
looks better but I like thunderbird as an email client and would know
what other ones would be easy to use and configure.