[wellylug] ihug internet problems

wellylug at addict.net.nz wellylug at addict.net.nz
Tue Nov 21 13:02:47 NZDT 2006

> Hi all
>
> Is anyone else having problems with internet access that involves ihug?
>
> Any ideas/comments/similar experiences?

I'm with ihug for my home connection, and I have noticed some decidedly
poor performance over the last few weeks, mostly related to international
connections though. It's been the most obvious with World of Warcraft,
with several disconnections in the span of a few minutes.

I haven't tried doing a traceroute or ping test because I thought it was
all to do with the game. I might see if it's more of a problem with ihug
now though.

Darryl.