[wellylug] Re: [SLUG] YouTube: 'End of Suburbia' ..

E.Chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Mon Nov 27 12:05:35 NZDT 2006

Since I might be the only 1 in 8 and to make things clear:
I have not given my feelings about it, but since I might be seen as a
devil: I liked it.
That being said  I was just wondering what it has to do with Linux, to
me far less than second hand Pcs for which people have been cracking
tantrums from hell.
Double standard ??