[wellylug] RE: Installfest 2006 Aftermath

Liam OKeeffe liam at silicon.co.nz
Mon Oct 2 13:13:29 NZDT 2006

Hi All,

Glad to hear that Installfest 2006 was again a successful event.

I have done the draw for the Philips 170S monitor, and the winner is:

Ian Frater.

Congratulations Ian!   We'll be in touch to arrange to
collection/delivery of your prize.

Regards,

Liam O'Keeffe
Sales & Marketing Director
Silicon Systems Limited
Private Bag
Wellington Mail Centre
New Zealand
liam at silicon.co.nz
ph  +64 4 499 4999
fax +64 4 5689 670
http://www.silicon.co.nz

Introducing IntelR vProT technology with IntelR CoreT2 Duo processor

Built-in manageability, proactive security, and energy-efficient performance for the business PC.