[wellylug] Pulsar ADSL

Geraint M. Jones G.Jones at french-maid.co.nz
Thu Sep 14 17:38:21 NZST 2006

The other simpler option would be to turn off all services on the
Router, and give the IP Cop a static IP under the router and then making
the router treat the IP Cop box as its "DMZ Server" thus effectively
turning the Router into a plain modem and allowing the IP Cop to do all
security and filtering

Geraint Jones
Systems Administrator
French Maid Foods Limited

www.french-maid.net

DDI: +64 (0)4 570 7633
Tel: +64 (0)4 568 2687
Fax: +64 (0)4 568 2345
Mob: +64 (0)21 739 240

--

This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which is
little ironic since we may not have one.