[wellylug] local commercial linux support

Geraint M. Jones G.Jones at french-maid.co.nz
Thu Sep 28 12:00:47 NZST 2006

Hi all,

I am looking for a local provider of commercial Linux support - anyone
know of any companies doing this ?

TIA

Geraint Jones
Systems Administrator
French Maid Foods Limited

www.french-maid.net
<http://cyclone/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.french-maid.net/>

DDI: +64 (0)4 570 7633
Tel: +64 (0)4 568 2687
Fax: +64 (0)4 568 2345
Mob: +64 (0)21 739 240

--

This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which is
little ironic since we may not have one.

--
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this mail.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission or changes to transmitted date not specifically approved by the sender.

If this e-mail or attached files contain information which do not relate to our professional activity we do not accept liability for such information.

This email has been scanned for all currently known viruses by Proxmox v1.5