[wellylug] Computer System Vendor Wgtn

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Fri Apr 20 16:08:28 NZST 2007

Actually, i'd forgotton PB Tech are present down here; I bought stuff off
them in Auckland and theyre more along the lines of the dealers i'm used
to dealing with.

To be honest I'm pretty happy with conventional IDE, and I really dont
know the plusses or minuses of SATA, but dont want to lock myself out of
the option...
I dont think im in the RAID space yet.

Thanks for the thought. I see a bit of a tiki tour of CBD computer outlets
in my future...