[wellylug] Help, panel moved

Jeff Hunt jeffhunt90 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:30:07 NZST 2007

Straight after I sent that I dragged a panel myself.
I looked all over the screen for the button that says 'cancel that email and
bring back all the copies from cyberspace, kill anyone who has already read
it  and don't be stupid again'.
 Does anyone know where it is?

There does however seem to be a rather too frequent problem with panels
filling up so that you can't actually find unused space to right-click or
drag when you want to.

Cheers.