[wellylug] Re: How to get a copy of the latest release-version Ubuntu

Alex Thomson alex.thomson at solnetsolutions.co.nz
Thu Feb 1 13:19:42 NZDT 2007

andrej at paradise.net.nz wrote:
> Quoting Alex Thomson <alex.thomson at solnetsolutions.co.nz>:
>

>> I would be interested too. I did hear it on here (or was it the nzlug)
>> that Dick Smiths was selling Ubuntu CDs, can anyone verify?
>>
>> Carl Beuke wrote:
>>
>>> hi all,
>>>
>>> A while ago I asked whether anyone knew if Mepis was obtainable from
>>> any of the Linux magazines that are out at the moment, or if anyone
>>> had a copy they could burn for me. There weren't any replies, so I
>>> guess the answer is no.
>>>
>>> How about Ubuntu?
>>>

> Why don't you guys go to the Ubunut website and order it for free?

Unfortunately the ShipIt option Ubuntu supplies is only for their 6.06
LTS version

Attention:
This email may contain information intended for the sole use of
the original recipient. Please respect this when sharing or
disclosing this email's contents with any third party. If you
believe you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify the sender or postmaster at solnetsolutions.co.nz as
soon as possible. The content of this email does not necessarily
reflect the views of SolNet Solutions Ltd.