[wellylug] asm stylings?

Gerald Roehrbein Gerald.Roehrbein at oraforecast.com
Sun Feb 18 04:02:24 NZDT 2007

Hello Rob,

gcc is something I'm familiar with and I've written a lot of things in
assembler (iAPx86). Maybe I can help.

C/C++ is my favorite programming language. Especially writing ESQL
programs for Oracle with gcc, proc and make. I've never used SunStudio
or any other GUI (except Borland C++ 3.x for DOS/Windows and the famous
Watcom C++ for writing Novell NLM's in the early nineties).

I'm just a gcc, make, vi nerd or freak or whatever. I love it. ;-)

Just ask and probably you will get an answer.

kind regards
Gerald