[wellylug] NZ Ubuntu Repository

Jeff Hunt jeffhunt90 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:29:06 NZST 2007

Reading back over everyones' comments, this is like the rest of life. It
seems to fall into a grey area where there is a proper way to proceed and
something a little different that works. I will box on with the version of
Ubuntu that suits me best and do the updates until it starts to fall apart
and rejoin the rest of you at about 'horrible horse'. ;-).
Thanks for all the feedback.