[wellylug] Netscreen 5GT free to a good home

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Tue May 22 12:51:20 NZST 2007

Hi,
I have an old Netscreen 5GT that anyone can have if they want it.

It works fine for the most part but I isn't as reliable as it once was
(i.e. it has locked up on the odd occasion especially under load).
Fine for playing around with or home/office networks but not something I
would recommend putting into an office given this problem.

Over the last six months I have 'outsourced' all my office server gear
making the need for a Netscreen redundant.

I can courier it to you at your own cost, otherwise if you are in the
CBD we can arrange a pick-up/dropoff somewhere.

It comes with all the manuals but support is a little sketchy now that
Netscreen have been aquired by Juniper.

David