[wellylug] Netscreen 5GT free to a good home

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Tue May 22 13:09:17 NZST 2007

Okay Jethro and Joe your responses came in at almost exactly the same
time...

It seems you both want to experiment around with it so perhaps I should
donate the box to WellLUG where it can be used as a loanable resource?

Jethro I'm guessing you'd be the one managing it so how does this sound
to you?

The alternative is a coin toss or fight to the death which would be
equally fun to watch :-)

David