[wellylug] Presentations?

Rob Giltrap rob at kiwihq.com
Tue May 29 10:34:49 NZST 2007

Jethro,

I can't make this one but all going well I would like to do a
presentation at the June or July meeting.

I will:
- Demo the latest Solaris Express Developer Edition (this second release
is a marked improvement on the first)
- Provide an update on Project Indiana (which is a whole bunch of things
but essentially is about removing barriers between OpenSolaris & GNU/Linux)

Cheers, Rob.