[wellylug] CRM

nic nic at tymar.com
Tue Oct 9 10:20:20 NZDT 2007

I know a crowd running SugarCRM. It's OK as long as you don't want to make any significant
changes to it: the code base is apocryphally horrible (Jon Harker: would you care to
comment?). Performance is adequate, and there are some tweaks I haven't got around to yet.
It does most of what they want, and it is still better than the proprietary system they
were using.

If you'd like to see it, let me know by email off-list and it could probably be arranged.

Nic