[wellylug] Open Access to .zshrc ?

Atom Smasher atom at smasher.org
Tue Oct 23 12:36:43 NZDT 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Adam Bogacki wrote:

> Hi , people often post their .muttrc and .procmailrc after the effort of
> customising it.
>
> Would it be possible receive a copy of your .zshrc ?
>
> You were right about it adding colour to a GUI.
====================

yes... i'm currently working on a "public release" of my ~/.zshrc, with
even more (and more useful) use of colors.

it's pretty wild... several new features added since i gave my
presentation. i want to add some more verbose comments and do some
clean-up so that others can more easily take from it what's useful to them
and also make it easier to understand for anyone who wants to dig into it.

in the meantime, does anyone want to beta-test it?

--
         ...atom

  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

 	"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed,
 	 given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking is freedom."
 		-- Dwight Eisenhower