[wellylug] Backpacks

Rob Giltrap rob at kiwihq.com
Fri Sep 21 11:37:17 NZST 2007

I got a no name brand from the local shop in Johnsonville mall. Cheap (I
think I paid around $40) and works real well.

I don't know why I didn't change earlier. I've used it traveling around
Asia & the USA as my carry on (sure once it's loaded with notebook,
chargers, travel documents, spare t shirt etc it comes in over the 7kg
mark but it's never been a problem with the airlines).

It has a little padding where the notebook goes and it feels like it's
well protected in there. If it was missing the padding I would feel a
little less secure about it.

Rob