[wellylug] Linux Expo

Ewen McNeill wellylug at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Mon Sep 24 16:49:46 NZST 2007

In message <Pine.LNX.4.62.0709241408490.26151 at maverick.blakjak.net>, Mark Foster
 writes:
>Yes, likewise, is anyone from WellyLUG having any pre-existing interest or
>involvement in linuxconf?
>(For some reason, Ewen comes to mind...)

I've been to LinuxConf a bunch of times, but otherwise have no
particular involvement with LinuxConf.  (I am helping Simon Lyall and
Andrew McMillan organise a miniconf at LinuxConf next year, but that's
pretty issolated from the main conference.)

I suspect the Catalyst folks are probably the ones with the most contact
with LinuxConf in Wellington, since they sponsored some things this year.

Ewen