[wellylug] Job Opportunity In Lower Hutt

Geraint Jones geraintj at iserve.co.nz
Mon Dec 1 10:58:09 NZDT 2008

Hi Guys

We have an opening here at iSERVE for a Network Engineer / System
Administrator.

Here is the official blurb :

We are looking for experienced Network Engineers and System
Administrators to join our team. The successful candidates will have
experience with both Microsoft and Linux servers, Cisco networks, and
preferably industry certifications to go with it. Customer interaction
may be required so you will be friendly, easy going, a great
communicator and be able to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and
efficiently as possible. Your knowledge of the internet industry is of
benefit and will be used to help with maintaining the network and
planning for future growth.

My blurb :

We have something like 150 - 200 Linux servers, doing everything from
web to mail to firewalling, We are a good bunch with many years of
experience between us. we are based in the old TVNZ studios in Avalon.

If you feel you would like to apply for this job feel free to send me
your CV and i will forward it to the right places ;-)

Thanks guys

Geraint Jones
Systems Administrator
iSERVE Limited