[wellylug] YDL and PS3

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Thu Jan 3 23:07:55 NZDT 2008

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 09:56 +1300, E Chalaron wrote:
> Hi all
> Has anybody any experience with Yellow Dog and PS3 ? I know there is a
> Debian for PS3 too..
>
> Any comment, experience etc... welcome

I haven't had any experience with it, but for anyone wondering about
Linux on the PS3, the good news is that you don't have to worry about
bricking your PS3. :-)

Sony has added a menu option (under system settings I think), which
allows you to install Linux to a 10GB partition on the PS3.

Pretty cool stuff. :-)

--
Jethro Carr

www.jethrocarr.com