[wellylug] TradeMe Linux jobs

Pete Black pete at marchingcubes.com
Sun Jun 29 14:58:30 NZST 2008

Can someone explain why using Word displays lack of clue?

I mean, last time I checked Word was technically superior in almost
every category of functionality and performance to OpenOffice.

Try explaining to a professional 3D animator that their use of Maya
instead of Blender displays lack of clue, or to a graphic designer that
their use of Adobe Photoshop instead of GIMP displays lack of clue.

I'm as big a fan of Linux and OSS as the next person on this list, but
come on. Using the worlds most popular office software suite, however
you might revile it from an open-source geek perspective, does not
indicate lack of clue.

-Pete