[wellylug] TradeMe Linux jobs

Andrej andrej at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jun 29 18:59:18 NZST 2008

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Cliff Pratt wrote:

> > - it requires the other to have proprietary software,
> > capable of reading a secret document format.
> Since 99% of them have software that can read it, what's the
> problem?
So whenever your counterparts in the electronic document
exchange process update to a newer version of word you
happily update too?  I'm not that rich ;} ... and the changes
in format that I've seen in word updates since Word 1 (the
"good old" *cough* DOS product over winword to Word 2003
are a good enough reason to stay clear of the product. Always
with reasonable import filters for older versions, seldom the
other way round.

hardliner ;D

--
A: because it messes up threading
Q: why should I not reply by top-posting?