No subject

Wed May 7 10:49:10 NZST 2008

	``(1)Every person commits an offence and is liable to
a fine not exceeding $1,000 who, being under the age
of 18 years, is found in any restricted area on any
licensed premises.

	``(2)Every person commits an offence and is liable to
a fine not exceeding $1,000 who, being under the age
of 18 years, is found in any supervised area on any
licensed premises unless that person is accompanied by
his or her parent or guardian.''

So if you don't mind bringing your Mum or Dad you'll
be just fine Jethro.  (I am not a lawyer, but I've
seen some on TV.)

Perhaps we should think about finding a non-pub venue
for organising meetings?

Cheers
Tony