No subject

Wed May 7 10:49:10 NZST 2008

it is, but it wont allow FAX connections..

I am very tempted to purchase the full set of drivers, as being on cable
its nice to be able to dial up (Paradise charge $1 per hour for cable
users to dial up) when I am away on Holiday, or a place where there is
only a phone line.

Plus it would be nice to be able to fax..

Just my two cents worth.