[wellylug] [Fwd: [lca-announce] linux.conf.au announces earlybird ticket sales]

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Tue Oct 14 09:04:28 NZDT 2008

hi all,

linux.conf.au have started accepting registration and have early bird
pricing until 1st November.

linux.conf.au has got to be the best conference I've ever been to - take
a look at the program and who is speaking and you will quickly
understand why.

It also provides a great week of interaction with fellow linux users,
developers and generally like-minded individuals.

This year the conference is in Hobart, Tasmania in Jan 2009.

I've forwarded the announcement to this list.

regards,
jethro

--
Jethro Carr