[wellylug] gpg: signing failed: secret key

Atom Smasher atom at smasher.org
Sun Oct 19 19:01:49 NZDT 2008

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008, Adam Bogacki wrote:

> .. so atime for Access is updated.
>
> I'm unclear how to find out why mutt isn't reading it.
>
> Could you add some more detail ?
=============

odd.

nothing in your ~/.muttrc that would cause mutt to be confused?

maybe start mutt under strace, redirect strace's output to a file, get
mutt to fail looking for a key, then sort through the output of strace for
anything that matches 'gpg' or 'gnupg'....?

--
         ...atom

  ________________________
  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

 	"Our freedoms are not under attack from the remnants
 	 of Saddam Hussein's Baathist party, they're under
 	 attack by the likes of John Ashcroft, they're trampled
 	 by Donald Rumsfeld, they're disdained by Dick Cheney
 	 and they're not even understood by George W. Bush."
 		 -- Lt Col Dr Robert Bowman, Head of DoD during
 		the "Star Wars Defense" system and combat pilot
 		who flew 101 missions in Vietnam
 		July 2005