[wellylug] Server Cabinet?

Callum Grant alice.callum at xtra.co.nz
Fri Oct 24 16:16:05 NZDT 2008

Hi guys,

I know that this isn't really related to Linux but the all of my servers + home computers use Linux. Anyway, I am going to attempt to setup a more technical server environment in my house using a server cabinet (to avoid clutter which my family hates!) and converting all of my ATX board desktop servers into rack-mountable ones with new cases.

Does anybody know where I can get a used server cabinet, I have tried TradeMe and they are only in Auckland...

I'd love to hear any suggestions,

Cheers,

Callum Grant