[wellylug] Installing linux on a usb memory stick

Steve Macdonald dakmani1 at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Oct 26 16:28:32 NZDT 2008

Thanks for that, With the creating a bootable image, does that work just like a boot cd in terms of limiting options? I want t have the ability to install optional apps and have them installed the next time I use the laptop (with the memory stick)

Will look into the WUBI as I have not heard of it before.

Dual booting off the hard drive is not an option.