[wellylug] CrossOver for Linux is free for >24 hours

Roger Searle woja at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 29 09:19:49 NZDT 2008

There is a temporary page up at the moment and fully unlocked builds are
available, from my installation and running of Excel just now I didn't
require the use of the serial number that I got yesterday.  So, it's not
necessary to get the serial number first before downloading, and it
might be that with this build you don't need it at all - be quick.

Cheers,
Roger