[wellylug] Install Fest - Anyone from the Hutt?

Carl Turney c.turney at orcon.net.nz
Wed Sep 17 14:58:22 NZST 2008

Hi Mark,

> I can be a plan-B for the homeward leg if necessary, assuming work don't
call me out I will be there most of the day (likely wont arrive much
 before 1130am however).

That would be great.  Especially if you're not likely to leave until near
the end at 6-ish.  I really doubt that even a team of hackers can get it
all set up within a couple of hours.

> Unfortunately I can't offer you or your gear a ride there due to family
 committments, gotta drop them in Kaiwharawhara enroute.

I have two options for getting my stuff into the CBD, so no worries.

Cheers,

Carl
Mob 027 6913 080
 ps.   Wat's your phone numbers?