[wellylug] Are hardware requests ok on the list?

jumbophut jumbophut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:44:14 NZDT 2009

There is/was a specific list for this sort of thing.  Quoting from the
wellylug website:

"Wellylug Buy/Sell/Trade:

As all kinds of advertising are banned on the first two lists, another
list was started by a member for advertising used computer parts. To
sign up:

Send an email to: 'minimalist at list.afraid.org'
Give the email the subject of: 'subscribe wlug_trade'

Here's a quick link todo so. ;-) "

--
Tony (echo 'spend!,pocket awide' | sed 'y/acdeikospntw!, /l at omcgtjuba.phi/')