[wellylug] [Fwd: failure notice] Wellylug Buy/Sell/Trade

Ewen McNeill wellylug at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Sat Apr 4 21:17:05 NZDT 2009

In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.0904041739430.26630 at skyhawk.blakjak.net>, Mark Foster writes:
>Personally - if the volume remains low - I don't see the problem with
>WellyLUG hosting 'occaisional' requests or offers.  Discussion/Negotiation
>should take place elsewhere.

I, however, am not particularly enthusiastic about "occassional"
buy/sale/trade/etc advertisements on a list I'm hosting.  Anyone wanting
to discuss this should refer to the wlug_org mailing list, and ideally
to the archives of that list.  There are various options, and the most
recently chosen one was the creation of a separate buy/sell/trade list.

Ewen