No subject

Sun Apr 12 23:32:16 NZST 2009

There appears to be some sort of "do not export" agreement with US
retailers, which means I can't buy them from amazon.com or similar.

In Australia, Uniden appear to be the distributor, but I can't find a
retailer online.

There are a few 'reconditioned' units on eBay...

They must have been available here at some point because there are a
fair few geekzone.co.nz posts about them.

Any ideas please? I'm concentrating on that particular device because
it has higher-than-typical transmit power (extra transmit amp) and a
high-gain antenna as shown in that link above, as well as being
Tomato-supported.

Regards,

-- David.