[wellylug] Network Attached Storage

Peter Lambrechtsen plambrechtsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:12:30 NZDT 2009

If you want a small home nas I think the DLink DNS-323 is a good
option as I said before.

It has a GB NIC, takes 2 SATA drives, and has a really good community support.

Check out http://wiki.dns323.info/ and the boxes cost $400 off
pricespy.  http://www.pricespy.co.nz/pno_13656.html

Never go for a Linksys NAS200, they are junk.

Otherwise build a PC from old hardware and use FreeNAS.