[wellylug] Meetings for 2009

Peter Lynch Peter.Lynch at acc.co.nz
Tue Feb 24 15:14:06 NZDT 2009

Hi Jethro et al,

I enjoyed attending the monthly meetings last year, but would definitely
welcome the occasional weekend meeting so I can bring my pc along for
configuration/trouble-shooting etc...

Would I be interested in making a presentation?  The answer is yes, but
the real question is would others be interested in listening?  I have
rather limited experience of Linux, so what I would talk about would, I
suspect, not be particulary new.  However, it would allow me to get
feedback from more experienced hands about what/what not/how to do the
things that I have alreasdy tackled.

Regards
Peter Lynch