[wellylug] Hosting a small business site

Wayne Koorts wkoorts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 18:50:21 NZDT 2009

> I maintain internet sites but have no experience of commercial
> internet hosting and maintenance. I can help them to get the first
> page or two up but they will need good CMS or cheap help. I have
> suggested Actrix as a major NZ company that will give them enough low
> budget help to get going, but that's a guess. Anyone know the best way
> to get started with an eye to future growth, and without having to
> learn a mass of computer skills?

Sounds like a perfect job for SynthaSite.  You can create your site
easily using their site builder, all online in your browser, and they
will even host it for you - all for free.  You can also purchase
domain names through them or redirect your own (I assume that's what
you mean by "owning a name").

www.synthasite.com

Regards,
Wayne