[wellylug] Next Meeting - May 15th

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Tue May 5 23:34:25 NZST 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 14:31 +1200, John Barstow wrote:
> I have a talk on Bazaar (specifically moving from SVN to Bazaar) that
> I can commit to giving.
>
> John C Barstow

Excellent, thanks John - I've added your talk to the meeting event list
on the website.

I always bring my laptop and can display any PDF, HTML or ODF slides if
you don't want to lug about your own machine for the talk.

Any more volunteers for other versioning systems? Would be awesome to
have a number of different talks about various options. :-)

--
Jethro Carr
www.jethrocarr.com/index.php?cms=blog