[wellylug] nzviddl - download video from NZ news sites

Lee Begg llnz at paradise.net.nz
Tue Oct 27 09:28:29 NZDT 2009

Ok. It appears that TVNZ On-demand is using RTMP protocol for some
videos as well as straight http downloads. Because tv3.co.nz uses the
same protocol, I will look into it.

I'll also fix the other bug (missing import statement) soon.

I'm glad to hear that it is useful for others out there.

Later
Lee