[wellylug] Newbie here! WiFi issue and new computer

Lucas Kiwi lucaskiwi at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:47:07 NZST 2009

Ohh!

   Well, that event sounds pretty interesting. I have already registered online for it!  Only problem is that I am almost sure I have to work that day in the morning, but in that case, I can arrive by midday. Do you think I can get in at that time?  Anyway, I really want to be at the opening time... I'll see if I can get a chance to do it.

           Lucas