[wellylug] off-topic whining

nic nic at tymar.com
Tue Sep 15 15:01:27 NZST 2009

I'm more inclined to be friendly with people when I know where they stand on issues like
sexist language. By extension, therefore, the topic _does_ belong on this list, at least
for me. And to throw more contention in: The same thing goes for advertising (within
reason) on the list: it's a way of making contact with people that might lead to
friendship, and hence, by that part of the charter, advertising (as I've seen it on the
list) _does_ fit.

Is it time for a review of the charter, and if so, what is the process to go through?

Nic