[wellylug] Telecom T Stick under Ubuntu

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Tue Sep 15 19:07:29 NZST 2009

"Mark Foster" <blakjak at blakjak.net> writes:

> I know this has been asked before, however i've obviously missed something;
>
> It's been a while since I tried so I had another go last night; the T-Stick
> is picked up so it was just a case of finding 'how'...

IIRC, we had a problem with that device, in that NetworkManager wanted to talk
to the wrong ttyUSB port.  Sadly, the hardware and person with the experience
are in the hospital with a broken hip right now, so I can't just ask.

You may want to try using ttyUSB2 and see if that helps though.  I think that
was the solution we needed.

        Daniel

   Looking for work?  Love Perl?  In Melbourne, Australia?  We are hiring.