[wellylug] AMD Processor model unknown

E Chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Fri Apr 2 11:39:12 NZDT 2010

Hello

Well, the windows reinstall is not too much of a big deal, it's here to
degrain film frames... so basically there is 1 soft running on it....
For the Linux box ..; the processor is unknown anyway ...and so far
really there is only 1 soft that is annoying to compile thanks to
various version of libx264

I just need to back up some data before and I might just give it a go
anyway... I am stuck with 2 underperforming systems.
Cheers