[wellylug] linux desktop training in wgtn

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Thu Feb 11 17:45:19 NZDT 2010

hi all,

An organisation I know is interested in finding someone able to provide
basic desktop training on Linux to users who have relatively basic
desktop experience.

Think along the lines of:
* Installing simple distribution like Ubuntu
* Setting up ADSL, home networking, etc
* Using email client, web browser, file manager, etc

Ideal for someone who's good at teaching others and capable of clearly
explaining stuff in non-technical language without getting frustrated at
simple questions. :-)

If this sounds like you, please drop me an email off-list to discuss in
more detail.

regards,
jethro

--