[wellylug] Finding Linux Skills

Neil Ramsay neil.ramsay at agentnoel.geek.nz
Wed Oct 20 01:33:31 NZDT 2010

 Good evening WellyLUG,
just to throw in some loose change...

As a graduate I have not found a good listing of Linux/UNIX jobs, which
makes me believe there are not many out there.
It is also not clear what skills should be learnt - especially as Jethro
notes you need to be self-directed.
In terms of experience, does the industry expect industry experience or
can running a small LAN (4-5 computers) count as experience?

Regards,
Neil Ramsay