[wellylug] meetings?

Daniel Reurich daniel at centurion.net.nz
Sat Apr 16 19:59:56 NZST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 16:47 +1200, Jethro Carr wrote:
> hi all,
>
> It's been quite some time since we had a meeting - a combination of busy
> schedule and low turnout.
>
> Is anyone interested in holding Wellylug meetings (or more general open
> source meetings) again in Wellington IRL?

I'm keen on meeting again.

Where or what do you mean by IRL??

> Essentially if I'm going to consider organising some, I'm after some
> people who would be able to commit to doing presentations on various
> topics to ensure that the event is actually of interest. :-)

I'm more of a tech support oriented guy, but could probably arrange a
presentation or 2 of linux audio projects that I've been working on in
my spare time.  One is a recording and mastering system using Ardour, a
the other is a church organ refit that uses Aeolus the open source
virtual organ software.

Regards,
--
Daniel Reurich.

Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd
Mobile 021 797 722