[wellylug] Perl User Group Meeting on Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sat Feb 12 19:06:42 NZDT 2011

Hi WellyLUG'ers

The Wellington Perl user group will be holding their first meeting of
2011 next Tuesday evening.  If you're interested in this or future
meetings, you can find a link to subscribe to the mailing list on the
web site:

  http://wellington.pm.org/

The February meeting will be a lightning talk meeting.  This means there
will be a series of 5 minute talks on a variety of subjects.  If you'd
like to speak then just drop me an email to book your slot - don't worry
too much about the Perl angle - if it's interesting we want to hear it.
More details on the lightning talk format here:

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

The meeting venue and refreshments are provided by Catalyst IT.  Address
details on the web site.

Regards
Grant