[wellylug] What do you expect from a user group meeting?

John Durham john.modec at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 18 12:00:54 NZDT 2011

On 18/01/2011 11:40 a.m., Callum Grant wrote:
> Please pardon me for butting in John, but considering that a. the server
> appears to be for your business, not a charity and b. you haven't been
> able to provide us with enough information for us to really know what's
> going on I would suggest that you just put up a job (for free) on
> Student Job Search and pay some needy computer engineering student $50
> to fix it.
>
> On topic though, I would go along to meetings if they were around, I
> always seemed to have something on at the same time previously.
>
> Cheers,
For that reason (and the fact that it can still be updated via the
keyboard) the problem seems limited to its network connection.

All I know is the server is running, network plugged in but nobody can
see my pages.

> Callum
I would be willing for one of the group to see the situation and pay a
reasonable fee for it.
So far there are few if any offers of help.